This Site is designed to offer goods and services to residents of the U.S. and we do not knowingly collect information from any European Union data subject. If you are a European Union data subject, please do not submit your information to or use the Site.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Information Collected Automatically
We use tracking technologies such as cookies, log files, and pixel tags to automatically collect information when users visit our Site. Information we collect includes but may not be limited to:
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site, and for us to credit your account for various online transactions; and
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites.
Information Collected Directly from You
We may collect personal information about you in connection with your use of our site. For example, this information may be provided when you sign up for a mailing list, register an account, fill out a “Contact Us” form, submit information in connection with a purchase or as part of other online services, apply for an open employment position, or register for a webinar or an event. The information collected may include but not be limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and physical address and the following:
- Name, job title;
- Email address, phone number, mailing address, and other contact information;
- Usernames and passwords to register an account;
- Financial information necessary to process a purchase or other request;
- Information relevant to employment applications;
- Information relevant to participation in promotions, special offers, and surveys such as use of our products, your product needs, and client satisfaction information and feedback;
- Business affiliations; and other information related to your requests or inquiries.
You may refuse to provide any Personally Identifiable Information at your discretion; however, such refusal may impede your use and experience of this Site may disqualify you from entry into Network Center and other Third Party sponsored contests, promotions, giveaways, sweepstakes, etc.
Collecting Information from Children Under the Age of 13
Our site is not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13.
How Is the Information We Collect Used?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with services and products and also to collect information that is necessary for the Site to work properly. We use personal information for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Providing services and support
Performing the essential functions of the site including responding to inquiries, fulfilling orders and requests, providing support and troubleshooting, conducting screen share, and communicating with users about their use of the site or regarding a user initiated inquiry on the site.
- Communicating with users about products or services
Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering; using content from social media platforms where users discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products.
- Promotions and Special Offers
Communicating with our users about, offering, and administering promotions and special offers, contests, or other promotions.
- Analytics and Site improvement
Tracking information about your visits to our Site to allow us to provide better service; using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the Site and develop additional products and services to offer.
- Assessing Employment Applications
Assessing your application for employment and communicating with users about opportunities.
- Compliance with legal obligations
Sharing information to comply with the law or a legal proceeding, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
What We Do With Collected Information
We require this information in order to effectively run online contests, sweepstakes, surveys and to collect general contact information when submitted on a contact form. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our website and other services
- We may periodically send emails about promotions, events or special notifications and alerts
We will not sell your information to any third party for any reason.
Disclosure of Information
We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you. We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes including but not limited to:
- Initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf,
- Data tracking,
- Maintenance or development of our Site,
- Development of online products, services, or customer service, or new product development, and
- Other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users.
We may also share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small data files that help us keep track of your usage of the site. Cookies enable the Site to remember things like your login information, so you do not have to re-enter it, items in your shopping cart when you navigate away from the page, game scores, user preferences, and other personalized settings. Cookies also enable us to track and analyze user behavior in order to improve our Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to accept or decline certain types of cookies if you prefer. We use the following categories of cookies on the Site.
- Session cookies
Session cookies are stored on the user’s hard drive temporarily and are deleted when the user ends the browsing session. Session cookies are useful for things like keeping items in a shopping cart while the user continues to browse.
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies stay on the user’s hard drive until they expire, even after the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are useful for remembering things like login information, so users do not have to enter their password every time they visit the Site.
- Third-party cookies
Third party cookies are not installed directly, but by third parties such as advertisers. Third party cookies are used to track advertising preferences from site to site, and to gather data about users’ browsing habits in order to improve the user experience.
- Pixel Tags
Pixel Tags are small files embedded in websites that tell us what content a user accesses and how users navigate the Site. They enable us to track and analyze user behavior on the in order to make it more intuitive and user friendly.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display NCI product advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with NCI products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
HOW IS USER INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected in on site.
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In certain circumstances, you may choose to have us remove or alter any information we have on file about you, even if you previously opted in to provide us with that information. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com. Any final information on whether to remove or rectify information will be made at Network Center’ sole discretion;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the Site; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Access and Correction Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Site.
Do Not Track Signals
NCI does not respond to Do Not Track Signals.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
For California residents, here are your rights pursuant to the CCPA:
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information
- You have the right to view all personal information we have about you
- You have the right to know how your information will be used
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal information
- Information that is required for the performance of a contract or transaction is exempt from deletion until such time that it is no longer required.
Site Owner will respond to any requests within 15 days. You can contact the Site Owner by calling 1-800-723-5353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network Center, Inc.
3487 S University Dr.
Fargo, ND 58104
Information & Content on this Website
Your use of this Site is an acknowledgement that all content, graphics, images, videos, audio and other material that is subject to copyright or trademark protection ("Intellectual Property") is owned by or licensed to Network Center. Except as permitted below, any duplication in whole or in part of any Intellectual Property on this website requires written permission from Network Center. Any unauthorized copying or use of Intellectual Property for commercial purposes is forbidden and may result in legal action.
Permitted Uses of Intellectual Property
You may download, copy, save or print Intellectual Property provided such action is for personal, non-commercial use and that such action does not alter in whole or in part the original content as it was on the Site.
Site users are encouraged to "Share" pages and content on this website across various social media outlets (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) so long as you do not alter in whole or in part any of the shared content or claim any such content to be that of your own.
Warranty and Disclaimer
THE CONTENT ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN SUCH EVENT, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION).
Website content is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal or professional advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in, or accessible through, our website without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue, from a lawyer or professional licensed in your state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR CONTENT, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Jurisdiction and Venue