|Department: Sales||Reports to: Vice President of Sales|
|Classification: Salary||Location: Fargo, ND|
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Network Center, Inc. (NCI) is looking for a detail oriented, self-starter who is ready to make a marketing impact in a high-energy fast growing technology services company. The Marketing Manager will continually develop new content and creative ideas to bring to market NCI’s technology solutions. Responsibilities include creating content for and publishing on social channels, creating content calendars, writing success stories, assisting with trade show materials, and maintaining our blog. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for NCI’s overall marketing strategy and assist in planning and executing corporate events to achieve the organizations growth objectives.
- Develop and drive NCI’s overall marketing materials strategy, including development of literature, advertisements, and multi-media.
- Creates shareable content and manages NCI’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, direct mail and email.
- Runs regular social promotions and campaigns while tracking their success.
- Monitors and engages in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry.
- Explores new ways to engage and reach our target audience online.
- Creates and curates content while maintaining monthly blog schedule that educates and entertains our audience while supporting marketing goals.
- Uses marketing analytics to drive and maximize marketing communication efforts and ties efforts to sales initiatives and current community events
- Stays in contact with local press and writes press releases for NCI news and events.
- Helps plan and execute corporate events including annual technology conference, nVision.
- Updates and maintains website content to drive online conversions.
- Manages and improves organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Generates new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Assists in curating video content for website, blog and social media channels.
- Assists in organizing monthly company newsletter and assists with quarterly company meetings.
- Maintains NCI’s image in the community and executes PR efforts to remain top-of-mind for buyers in the community.
- Manage marketing budget for the department, including MDF and other vendor co-marketing funds.
- Ensures NCI branding guidelines are upheld for all marketing materials that are created.
- Maintain relationship with vendors used for outsourced marketing functions, such as graphic design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience developing and delivering marketing collateral
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Has extreme attention to detail
- Strong decision-making capabilities and capable of self-direction
- Must be a self-starter
- Has a positive attitude and works well with a team
- Familiar with HubSpot or other marketing CRMs
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign a plus