What is Software Defined Storage?
Learn more on how to cost effectively optimize your storage.
Plan now to attend this IBM hosted event to learn more about SDS and enjoy a hockey game.
To request registration please email:
Software Defined Storage (SDS) is a cost-effective way of optimizing your current storage environments while at the same time exploiting new opportunities that are currently straining storage budges. The solution - Software Defined Storage.
IBM Spectrum Storage unlocks the potential of data and increases your business agility and efficiency in ways that weren't possible until now. Spectrum Storage enhances the speed and efficiency of your storage and simplifies migration to new workloads by:
- Simplifying and integrating storage management and data protection across traditional and new applications
- Delivering elastic scalability with high performance for analytics, big data, social and mobile.
- Unifying silos to deliver data without borders with built-in hybrid cloud support.
- Optimizing date economics with intelligent data tiering from Flash to tape and cloud.
- Building an open architectures supporting industry standards including OpenStack and Hadoop.
This is an IBM Invitation-Only Event
- What is Software Defined Storage and what are the business benefits?
- Spectrum Virtualized - Transformed Economics of Traditional SAN
- Spectrum Accelerate - Redefining Economics of Storage Systems
- Spectrum Scale - Unleash New Storage Economics on a Global Scale
* Dinner is Included
Fargo Force vs. Omaha
February 15, 2016
Start Time: 4:00 pm
5225 31st Ave South
* Dress is Business Casual