|Department: Sales||Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing|
|Classification: Hourly + Bonus Structure||Location: Fargo, ND|
Are you interested in a dynamic IT career where you make a difference to customers and share in the success of the company? Network Center Incorporated (NCI) is a Service Provider with over 600 customers across the Midwest. We are 100% employee owned with a focus on a positive team-based culture and believe happy employees will create happy customers! Our core values drive all that we do – Commitment to Employees, Dedication to Customer Success and Responsible Innovation. Within NCI, our services team supports our customers from service desk to infrastructure consulting and custom application\website development, offering a variety of career paths and opportunities. We hear from our employees that one of their favorite things about working at NCI is the experience they get working with a wide range of different technologies and customer environments.
The Sales Intern will gain experience in multiple facets of technology sales and customer acquisition and onboarding. This person is an enthusiastic, customer facing professional who will engage with potential customers over the phone using scripted talk tracks to set appointments and move them along the sales process. This position will be responsible for supporting customers through the pre-sale portion of the customer journey, answering basic questions and handling objections over the phone. As a Sales Intern, we expect this candidate to be innovative in their sales approach as well motivated to set sales appointments that will help grow Network Center, Inc.
- Delivering scripted talk tracks that describe the company’s products and services
- Setting appointments for the account executives
- Answering basic questions on the products and services we offer
- Handling objections over the phone
- Obtaining customer information such as name, address, and email address to enter in our CRM
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and scheduling follow up activities to engage these customers
- Scheduling Customer Business Reviews for the account executives on a structured schedule
This Role Requires a Strong Combination of:
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal oriented
- Proactive, innovative, self-starter, and team player style with a desire to continually improve the processes around you.
- Passion for contributing to the creation of a world class customer experience.
- Ability to collaborate with sales account executives on new sales initiatives.
- Organizational skills to include CRM and calendar/time management.
This is an entry level position dedicated to help the candidate grow in their sales experience and knowledge and offers exponential growth opportunities to move into a full-time sales position.