|Department: Service||Reports to: Service Manager|
|Classification: Salary||Location: Grand Forks, ND|
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Network Analysts are responsible for network support and implementation across a multitude of network schemes, hypervisors, hardware and operating systems.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Work with Architects to design, consult, and implement technology solutions
- Work with Architects to vet and validate new solutions
- Provide new product research and development as directed by management and Architects
- Administration and troubleshooting of deployed solutions
- Support and mentor Service Techs and Helpdesk Staff
- Maintain technical proficiency and vendor required certifications
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Managing and addressing customer expectations through implementation.
- Documentation relating to customer support thru Visio and other tools
- Blog posts as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining a positive attitude
- All essential functions as assigned by management
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Certification: Associate or Professional level certs. Must be working on Engineer level cert.
- 4 Tests taken annually to continue growth
- Certifications required to be taken:
- Comptia ITProject+
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Positive attitude, willingness to grow personally and professionally, must contribute to better interests of company goals, except ownership of essential functions.
- Must be bondable and have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 40lbs.
- Responsible for maintaining job description
- Must be bondable and have a valid driver’s license
Network administration certifications, experience with multiple environments, previous client/consultant interactions.
Salary plus incentives, 40+ hours per week, frequent local and regional travel, regular scheduled overnight travel, and occasional help desk specialist support.
The goal of NetWork Center, Inc. (NCI) is to achieve greater profitability through delivering quality services, growing sales, creating a solid infrastructure and exercising efficiency to share increased benefits among dedicated employees.